Friday, April 24, 2009

FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN A GREAT FLORAL DESIGN TEAM, THEN THE KNOT POSTINGS AND FINALLY THE KNOT BEST OF WEDDINGS

What more could one ask for? Ironically when I found out that the "Pink Palace" wedding (noticeable below) was posted on The Knot, I didn't think much of it, it was a beautiful wedding and all, but I was no longer advertising with The Knot so I didn't bother taking a look at it on line. The bride sent me the images so I thought that was all I needed. Then another bride submitted her wedding so I said well let me take a look. And wouldn't you know it, there were post from FIVE different weddings. I was thrilled and suprised to say the least. Also in 2006 I was selected to provide floral and decor for the Central Florida market party and in 2007 the Tampa area market party. I share all this with you because just recently we were awarded 2008 / 2009 The Knot Best of Weddings (thus the logo on our homepage). This accolade means so much to me. The companies are selected by brides that have completed a survey requested only by The Knot. A vendor can not reach out to a bride and request they vote for them. So a huge thank you to the brides that shared their experiences with The Knot. A tremendous thank you for all my past and present clients, our extended family of vendor partners and most of all to the entire team present and past at Greenery Productions. Without each individual's contribution at GP, none of this would be possible. THANK YOU! A special thank you to Rhonda from The Knot for all her support.

No comments: