Sunday, March 22, 2009

MARCH 21ST, A WEDDING DAY TO REMEMBER

Okay, I am taking back the last blog entry about being the busiest wedding week at GP. With thanks and gratitude to the entire Greenery Productions Team and our client's that have put their faith and trust in what we do, the week of March 16th was amazing. I am not one to stroke my ego but managing all aspects of 7 large weddings, corporate events, juggling the day to day activities and staying two weeks ahead on weddings is my passion. If you have worked with me, you know every detail no matter how small or big is as important as the next. Our wedding week started off on March 19th for a native Canadian Indian couple at my favorite property, Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate with Jennifer Smith and Emily of Weddings Unique. Of course it was sad day as it was Emily's last wedding with Weddings Unique. These pictures will follow as I did not have my camera. The pictures below are 1 of the 6 weddings that we were honored to participate in on March 21st, 2009. Images from the other will follow. My day began at 8AM installing the fabric on the Villa Piazza at the Portofino Bay Hotel, then load in at Isleworth, work on that set, then to Cypress Grove Park, then back to Portofino to help with the two wedding sets there, back to Isleworth to wrap up that set and finally back to Portofino to have a vendor meal with Tracy Marini. Thanks for the cookie by the way! And here I am up early posting on my blog and Facebook as I promised myself, all for your enjoyment. If you haven't hired a floral design team for your corporate or social event, I hope these images may lead you to consider our team for your event. We not only provide floral but decor such as linens, chairs, chargers, chuppahs, uplighting, dance floors coverings, foliage and so much more.
This wedding was at the Isleworth Golf & Country Club with Blush by Brandee Gaar. Every detail not matter how small or large was extremely important to the bride Barbara who was very instrumental in helping desing all aspect of her wedding.
A sunset wedding provided new dimension to this beautiful chuppah created for Barbara by the one and only talented Bert Orsini, our in house carpertner at large.
Kids table with vases of candy created by bride and tastefully done.
The above pictures reflect 2 of the t3 collections of centerpiecces. Some of the components included bells of Ireland, blue thistle, light blue hdyrangea, green button mums, shamrock fuji mums, curly will tips and steel grass.

No comments: