Sunday, July 11, 2010

CENTRAL FLORIDA BRIDE MAGAZINE FALL/WINTER 2010

I honestly don't know what is more exiting after picking up the recent issue of Central Florida Bride magazine? I guess it is a combination of having three featured weddings, three great couples, being featured with some of my favorite and definitely Central Florida's best wedding professionals and now getting to share this excitement with you.
The first wedding is another wedding designed with Blush by Brandee Gaar and captured by the talents of Studio 222 Photographer What I loved about this wedding was that the bride allowed us to create about six different styled centerpieces for about 12 guest tables. Rather than spread the designs amongst our talented team, Janice Prewitt took my vision for each style and created one of my all time favorite pink and white weddings even using baby's breath here and there. All the little elements infused in this wedding created a sophisticated and chic southern wedding with elegance and style.
What is special about this wedding is that Donna Cooke from the Wyndham Orlando Resort could have garnered the talents of anyone in Orlando, but her and daughter Marisa chose to work with me and Greenery Productions. It was such an honor to work this intimately with an industry professional.
Thanks to David Basher from A Magic Moment for capturing such great images. Creating unique and eye catching designs with deep burgundy floral was left to us. In the article, the bride listed Greenery Productions as the most important vendor. "I met with my florist twice and went over species of flowers, colors, and vases, but left the design to the professionals. I was ecstatic when I saw how beautiful and perfectly coordinated they were." Thank you Marisa, we had a great time designing your wedding.
Lastly is the wedding of Janelle & Leon. Modest was Janelle, that I was the only one permitted to call her Dr. Haynes. I enjoyed every moment of planning with Janelle and her coordinator (of my favorites of course) Kerline of Joie De Vie Weddings & Events. Janelle was such a delight a constant reminder why we do what we do. She allowed me and the Greenery Productions team to design a wedding that was modern, edgy, unique yet captured her and Leon's personality. From the linens, to the chairs, cake, centerpieces and ceremony, she allowed me to bring all the elements together and truly valued our thoughts and opinions. Other images can be seen in a post last year.
Perhaps some of my favorite planning discussions surrounded the cake with the floral, glass and acrylic riser designed by none other than the talents of Party Flavors. Thank you so much Carrie Wildes Photography for capturing such wonderfully detailed images and sharing them with all the vendors and that ultimately led to this wonderful article.

No comments: