Sunday, March 29, 2009

BLACK MAGIC ROSES MAKE FOR A PLANTINUM WEDDING

Sometimes a client comes along that trust everything you tell them. And if you are like me you have to shake your head and ask if it is all really happening to me. Sometimes you never meet a bride in person or even the mother that is planning the entire wedding. Then you shake your head really hard just to make sure it is all real. Well such a thing happened to me in December and I am extremely grateful to have created a beautiful wedding for such a wonderful family. No detail was too small and every decor request was approved without question. I was introduced to the mother Jan via e-mail about 8 months or more before the December wedding at Shades of Green. A hotel for military personnel that I had no experience at. So along with the church I do my site visits so that I can provide sound and proper advise. The pictures above are nothing short of a platinum wedding for about 50 guest. The church in College Park was the ceremony setting. We dressed the railing with white hydrangea and roses, likewise with the pew markers, scattered petals down the aisle and create two magnificent altar pieces of hydrangea, roses and open cut calla lilies. The bride carried black magic roses and ranunuculus. The railing floral was re purposed running the entire length of the head table while the altar arrangements dressed two guest tables. The additional four guest tables had a sphere of 250 black magic roses atop a 28" palace vase. The backdrop for the head table was aglow with fireworks and red uplights. The tables dressed with shantung, gold chiavari chairs and our gold belmont chargers. In my client's eyes, this was the platinum wedding she hoped for her daughter.

No comments: